Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 official notification has been issued at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for the post of Personal Commission (PC) and Short-service Commission (SSC). Applications are invited from unmarried Indian citizens for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in following branches/Cadres in Indian Navy for the course commencing Jan 2017 at Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala.
For this vacancy, the application mode is Online, which would be accepted via the official website of www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from the 19th of March 2023 to the 9th of April 2023. Prior to submit your online application form for the mentioned post, kindly read its official advertisement 2023 of the Indian Navy to avoid making any mistakes at the time of submitting the online application form.
Online official advertisement of Indian Navy has already been published at its official website for your reference, also we have added detailed information of this recruitment below for quick reference.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Full Info :
Job Location:- All India
Application Mode :- Online
Eligibility Details :
Essential Qualification :
- Permanent Commission (Logistic) – Should have BE / B.Tech in any discipline / MBA / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.Sc. (IT) with first class and a post-graduation diploma in finance / logistic / supply chain management / material management or MCA / M.Sc. (IT).
- Short-service commission (Education) – Should have M.Sc. in Physics with Math in B.Sc. or M.Sc. in chemistry with physics in B.Sc. with Physics or Math in intermediate or equivalent standard or master in computer application or computer science.
Age Bound :
- The age of the candidate should be born from 2nd January 1992 to 1st January 1996 : 21 to 25 years
- The age of the candidate should be born from 2nd January 1992 to 1st January 1998 : 19 to 25 years
- 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
- 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
- 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Scheme of Selection:-
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:-
- Candidate may submit only Online (e-application) for this entry from 19 Mar 16 to 09 Apr 16. 17.
- Online (e-application). Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- Applicants should print two copies of online application form having the system generated application number / one copy of this application form is to be duly signed and mailed to below mentioned address :
Postal Address :
Post Box No. 04
Chankya puri PO
New Delhi:- 110021
Official Website : www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Post Office Gds Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For Postman, Mailguard, MTS Jobs
- India Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023 Gramin Dak Sevak 2060 Posts Apply Online
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023, Apply Online 250 Posts
- AHSEC SOS Result 2023 (Link), Check Assam ASOS Result
- ANU Pharmacy 1st Sem Results 2022 (Link), Check ANU B.Pharmacy Result
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 for the Sailor Post
Indian Navy Vacancy 2023 Full Details :
Desirable Qualification :
- Candidates who are interested to apply for the post of Sailor must have passed +2 class examination board standard / equivalent examination with Math and Physics and at – least one of these subjects chemistry / biology / computer science.
Age Limitation for Indian Navy Recruitment :
- Candidates should be born between 1st of August to 31st of July 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
Selection Procedure :
- Selection would be made on the basis of Sailor for Artificer apprentice (AA) qualifying physical fitness test (PFT) and fitness in medical examination / written Exam and Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:-
Applicants may apply online through official website of Indian Navy from 14-12-2023 to 27-12-2023.
Indian Navy Recruitment Advertisement 2023 for Sailor Posts
Indian Navy Official Recruitment Advertisement 2023 is available at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in For the Post of Sailor. Job seekers can grab this opportunity and can send their Online Application Form through it’s official website. Applicants are requested to send their application form for the post of Sailor on or before 6th of December 2023.
Indian Navy invites all of interested and eligible candidates to apply for the mentioned post after checking the eligibility criteria of this vacancy. All the required information related to this job added below for candidate’s reference. Before submitting your application form we would request you to read carefully it’s official advertisement link added below.
India Navy Notification Details 2023 :
Job Location : All India
Application Mode – Online
Closing date of Application Form : 06-12-2023
Total Vacancies : Not Specified.
Essential & Desirable Qualification :
- Applicants who want to apply for the post of Sailor must have passed +2 class examination board / equivalent examination with Math and physics and at – least one of these subjects Chemistry / Biology / computer science.
Age Limitation For India Navy Jobs 2023 :
- Applicants who are going to apply for the above mentioned post their age should be as listed below :
- Born from 1st August 1995 to 31st July 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
Selection Method :
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of written Examination / qualifying physical fitness examination (PFT) / fitness in medical examination and Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
Pay Scale :
- Selected candidates will get 5200 to 20200/- Per Month For the Post of Sailor.
Application Process :
- Applicants who are eligible and interested for the above mentioned post can apply Online through it’s official website www.nausena.bharti.nic.in from 23-11-2023 to 06-12-2023.
- Only India Applicants are eligible for this job.
Indian Navy Employment News 2023
Applicants who want to know more about this recruitment kindly read Indian Navy Jobs 2023 Official Advertisement, which available at it’s official website for reference.
Official Website : www.joinindiannavy.gov.in