ITI Delhi Admission 2022: Apply for 1132 seats under ITI Delhi Admissions 2022-23 session. Official notification has been released on itidelhiadmissions.nic.in website for the students seeking admission to the ITI course.
On 23 August 2022, a list of vacant seats was released letting the students know how many seats are available for admissions. The bifurcated list says that a total of 1,132 seats are vacant for ITI course admission in Delhi.
ITI Admission Form 2022 Online Download
- To get the form online, do as follows:
- Go to itidelhiadmissions.nic.in website
- Scroll down and click on the link “Online Application Form” for ITI Delhi Admission 2022-23
- Download the form and get a printout of the same
- After that fill the form with your name, registration number, name of the ITI, Rank and Preference Trade. It is the sole responsibility of the student to enter the details correctly in the application form. Any wrong information entered may lead to the cancellation of application form.
- Dully-signed application form is to be submitted to the respective ITI(s) where the candidate is seeking admission.
The admission in offline mode would be granted on the basis of merit/rank secured by the candidate. If you are already registered on the itidelhiadmissions.nic.in portal and paid registration fee @200/- candidates, then you can apply for the offline admission.
However, the registered but not verified students need to be verified by the individual institute before submission of application form.
ITI Delhi Admission Schedule
|1||Seat Vacant Notice||23th Aug 2022|
|2||Registration Start for Online Admission||21st & 22nd Aug 2022|
|3||Tentative Merit List||23rd Aug 2022|
|4||Objection filing against Tentative Merit List||24th Aug 2022|
|5||Final Merit List||24th Aug 2022|
|6||Final Vacancy Position after Dropout||25th Aug 2022|
|7||Reporting of candidates in the respective ITI’s.||25th Aug 2022|
Delhi ITI 2022 Admission Required Documents
- Qualifying exam mark sheets
- Date of birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Passport size photographs, etc.