Karnataka ePASS 2022, also known as KARePASS is a dedicated Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships presented by the Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka. The system links all welfare departments, treasury, databases, secondary school leaving certificates (SSLC), colleges & banks of disbursing scholarship.vidyasiri scholarship selection list 2022-23.vidyasiri scholarship 2022-23. With the help of Karnataka Epass, we visualize an ecosystem which ensures a problem-free delivery of the scholarship funds to the verified beneficiary’s bank account.vidyasiri scholarship online application 2022-23.
Apply Karnataka Epass online
- You can enter into official Karnataka Epass website (karepass.cgg.gov.in)
- To apply it online click on the Karnataka Epass online application form.
- Enter the required details in the form provided & don’t forget to fill the * marked field. Click on submit after filling the form.
- To check your Karnataka Epass status for future use, the Karnataka Epass websites, will create an application number.
- In the next step re-login to the epass kar websites (Karepass.cgg.gov.in) & upload the below-mentioned documents karepass scholarship amount.
- SSLC class memo
- Bona fide certificate
- Residential certificate
- Income & few other documents like Aadhaar, caste as per mentioned on the Karnataka Epass home page by the Karnataka government.
How to Get the Print of Karnataka Epass Application?
- Visit karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Select epass application status on this website & enter the application number. In case you have forgotten your application number, visit epass application of Karnataka section in order to check how to epass number.
- After receiving the Karnataka Epass status scroll down clock to print or press CTRL+P to print
- In case you are using Google Chrome, you will see save as pdf in case if the printer is not available.
- In order to know your epass application number of Karnataka state select Karnataka Epass number.
- You can also check epass application number on Karnataka epass website karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Epass scholarship application status of state Karnataka www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in online application.
Check Karnataka Epass status
- Application number
- SSLC hall ticket number
- The academic year in which you passed your SSLC
- Enter the year in which you want to check your epass status
- Pass type of your SSLC
- Your DOB
Below is the link to check vidyasiri scholarship online application 2022-23, e pass status check, Karnataka Epass report, Karnataka Epass application status 2022-23
karepass.cgg.gov.in online application form
Karnataka Epass fresh/ renewal application
Initially, the first week of September was the last date for epass fresh/renewal but now it is extended up to the 10th of October. Before the students applies Karnataka Epass application they are advised to go through the process once to be on a safer side. After filling the application go through it again to check whether there are any mistakes or not.
The documents required for Karnataka Epass
- Aadhaar card & number which you apply to karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Bank account passbook, account number with IFSC code
- The annual income should be 1 lakh for the reserved candidates.
Do you want to edit Karnataka Epass application?
Have you made any mistakes while filling the epass online? Here are the 4 things you need to edit the Karnataka Epass application.karepass renewal
- Your given epass application number in case you have forgot
- SSLC number of the individual
- The academic year of SSLC & the current year of application of epass. In case you want to edit the previous year’s information then enter the last year epass application.
NOTE: Epass application number is a 12-digit number. The initial 4 digits indicate the year in which you have applied for the scholarship.
Name of The Organization: Karnataka Social Welfare Department No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan, Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar, No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan, Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore – 560052.
- Phone 1: 9480818013
- Phone 2: 9480818010
- Phone 3: (080) 22374837
Official Website: www.karepass.cgg.gov.in
Email ID: bcdbng[AT]kar.nic.in