Nabanna Scholarship 2022: Are you searching for information about West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship or Nabanna Scholarship 2022? Get all the details and latest information about WB Nabanna Scholarship 2022. Know the Online Application Process and also download the application form. Learn more about the Eligibility Criteria and Application Last date of the WBCMO Nabanna Scholarship Scheme.
|Nabanna Scholarship 2022|
Nabanna Scholarship 2022
Students who are currently studying in School, College or University in West Bengal, can apply for Nabanna Scholarship Scheme. After passing the Madhyamik (10th) Board exam, you can apply for this scholarship.
West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund provides this educational assistance to economically weak students for their education purpose. Students can apply Offline for Nabanna Scholarship 2022. Download the Application Form, fill it out carefully, attach the required documents and submit your application form at Nabanna, Howrah.
Nabanna Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students must have to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Nabanna Scholarship 2022. These eligibility guidelines are fixed by the department of WBCMO.
- The student must be a permanent resident of West Bengal state, and can only apply for this scholarship.
- Candidate must be passed from any recognised Board/Council/University in West Bengal and also currently studying in any Institution of West Bengal.
- The Gross Annual Family Income of the applicant does not exceed Rs. 60,000.
- Students who scored 65% marks in Madhyamik [for H.S. level] or 60% in H.S. Exam [for U.G. level] or 55% Marks in the Honours Subject [for P.G. level] can apply for this scholarship.
- If you are enjoying any other Government or Private scholarship for the current course, then you cannot apply for Nabanna Scholarship 2022.
The Application process of the WBCMO Nabanna Scholarship is Offline. That means you have to submit an Application Letter along with all of your documents at Nabanna or Uttarkanya. There is no Online Application Process available for Nabanna Scholarship.
Download the Scholarship Application Form from the below link and fill it up carefully with all your details info and your Bank Account Details. Sign the Application’s MLA Recommendation copy by your Local MLA and then sign another form by your Head Teacher of your current institution.
Now attach the following documents with the filled Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Application form.
- Copy of the Last Exam Passed.
- Admission Receipt / Identity Card of your Current course.
- Bank Passbook Front Page.
- Income Certificate from BDO or SDO.
- Rank Card (if any).
- Your Photo id Card (Aadhar/Voter/PAN etc)
After Attaching these documents, visit Nabanna, Howrah and Submit your Scholarship Application Form.
They will verify all the documents and after that accept the Scholarship Application Form and give a Confirmation Receipt. This Receipt will contain a Unique Application Number. You can check your application status by this receipt copy.
The Address of Nabanna is, Nabanna, 14th Floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah- 711102.
Download WBCMO Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Application Form – Click Here
Application Last Date
West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship 2022 has no any exact last date. Students can apply at any time during his/her current course. Just download the application form and submit it to Nabanna.
- Paramparik Scholarship 2022
- Nabanna Scholarship 2022
- UP Scholarship Status 2022
- IGNOU Scholarship 2022
- National Scholarship Portal 2023
Nabanna Scholarship Application Status Check
The Application Process for WB Nabanna Scholarship is Offline. So you cannot check your Scholarship Application Status Online. If you do not go the scholarship amount, then you can visit Nabanna with the Receipt Copy (provided at the time of submitting the application form) and other documents. They can help you to check your Nabanna Scholarship Application Status.
The Scholarship Amount of the WBCM Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship will be directly transferred to the student’s bank account within 3 to 6 months after submitting the forms.
The minimum Scholarship amount for West Bengal Nabban Scholarship is Rs. 10,000 per year for General Degree course Students and Rs. 15,000 for Technical and Professional Course students. The scholarship amount may vary from course to course.
You can contact to the WB Chief Minister Relief Fund Department for further help or query. The contact number is, (033)2214 1902 or (033) 2253 5278. Visit the official website of the West Bengal Chief Minister, www.wbcmo.gov.in for more information.