NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification Out, Apply Online: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has published a Notification for Deputy Manager and Junior Hindi Translator posts. Job Seekers can check the complete information about NPCIL Recruitment 2023 here. Candidates can apply for NPCIL Vacancy from the official website at npcilcareers.co.in. Applicants can check the complete details about NPCIL Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and other details here.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023
The officials of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited have recently published a Notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager and Junior Hindi Translator on 128 vacancies at @npcil.co.in. The online application window for NPCIL Recruitment opened on 12 May 2023 and will remain active till 29 May 2023. Candidates can check the Notification for Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, and Application Fee details. Interested candidates can apply for NPCIL Vacancy 2023 from the official website. You should follow our website regularly to get more information about NPCIL Recruitment 2023.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification-Details
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager and Junior Hindi Translator|
|Number of Vacancies||128|
|Online Application Form Start Date||12th May 2023|
|Apply Online Last Date||29th May 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Skill Test/Interview|
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Under this recruitment drive, 128 posts will be filled.
- Deputy Manager (HR) – 48 Posts
- Deputy Manager (F&A) – 32 Posts
- Deputy Manager (C&MM) – 42 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Legal) – 2 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator – 4 Posts
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for the posts of Deputy Manager and Junior Hindi Translator in NPCIL, The candidates should have the BE/B. Tech/MBA/LLB/Graduation degree in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates’ age should be between 18 to 30 years for the Deputy Manager post.
- For the post of Junior Hindi Translator, the age of candidate should be between 18 to 28 years.
- The application fee is Rs.500 for the post of Deputy Manager and Rs.150 for the post of Junior Hindi Translator.
Also, Read-IGI Aviation Recruitment 2023, Apply Online For 1086 Posts
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2023
- First of all, visit the official website of NPCIL-npcilcareers.co.in
- Check the Latest Announcements from the home page.
- Find NPCIL 2023 Notification PDF and Open Link.
- Check NPCIL Recruitment Details from the notification.
- Open the Apply Online Link and enter the required details.
- Pay the Application Fee and Submit the Application Form.
- Take a printout of the Application Form for future reference.
Candidates have any queries regarding NPCIL Recruitment 2023, Enter your question in the below comment box.keep visiting our website- Applyexam.co.in
FAQ About NPCIL Recruitment 2023
Ans-Candidates can apply for NPCIL Vacancy Application Form from the website i.e. npcilcareers.co.in.