Railway Recruitment 2022: There is a great recruitment opportunity for 10th pass in Railways. If you are also interested in a job in Railways, then here we are going to tell you about the latest vacancies in Railways. Eligible and interested candidates will be able to apply through the official website indianrailways.gov.in.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2022
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell has issued a recruitment notification. According to this recruitment will be done on the post of bumper in West Central Railway. The application process for this recruitment drive has started. To apply for which candidates have to visit the official site indianrailways.gov.in. This recruitment drive will be run till 17th December.The application process for recruitment to these posts has been started on 20 November 2022.
A total of 2,521 apprentice posts will be recruited through this recruitment drive in Railways. This recruitment has been done for the post of Carpenter, Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Draftsman (Civil), Electrician, Fitter, Painter, Plumber, Black Smith, Welder etc. Candidates applying for these posts should have passed 10th class with an intermediate or equivalent course from any recognized board or institute with at least 55 percent marks. Must also have a National Trade Certificate. Engineer Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for these posts.
Railway Recruitment 2022 10th Pass Apply Online- Details
|Railway Recruitment Cell
|Name of Posts
|Total No. of Vacancies
|Online Application Form Start Date
|Last Date for Submit Online Application Form
|Application Form Process
indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2022
As per the official notification, through this process, 2521 vacancies of apprentices in the Railway will be recruited. In which, 1046 posts of general category, 375 posts of scheduled castes, 181 posts of scheduled tribes, 674 posts of other backward classes, and 245 posts of economically weaker sections are included.
Indian Railway Recruitment 2022: What should be the age limit?
- The minimum age for recruitment to the posts of Apprentice in Railways has been fixed at 18 years and the maximum age at 24 years. However, the upper age limit will be relaxed for the reserved category candidates as per the government rules. Apart from this, the candidate must have passed class 10th or equivalent examination with minimum 50 percent marks from a recognized board. Along with this, there should also be a National Trade Certificate in the related trade.
Railway Recruitment 2022-Selection Process
- Selection for recruitment to the posts of Apprentice in Railways will be done on the basis of marks obtained in 10th and ITI. If any problem comes while applying then candidates can also check the official notification.
RRC WCR Recruitment 2022: APPLICATION FEE
- Eligible candidates can apply online for Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 on the official website indianrailways.gov.in on or before 17 December 2022. For this, an application fee of Rs 100 will also have to be deposited. Keep in mind that the application will not be accepted after the stipulated time. So do not wait for the last date and submit your application well in time.
How to Apply Railway Recruitment 2022
- First of all visit the official website-indianrailways.gov.in or wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the Railway Recruitment 2022 link.
- Register yourself here, the registration number and password will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill the application form completely, scan and upload all the necessary documents sought.
- After that pay the application fee and click on submit.
- Your application form will be accepted.
|Railway Recruitment 2022 Link>>>
|< CLICK HERE>
|Home Page Link>>
|< CLICK HERE>
Candidates have any queries regarding West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Enter your question in the below comment box. Keep Visiting our website-Applyexam.co.in