SAIL Recruitment 2023, Apply Online: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has published a Notification for 244 Executive and Non-Executive vacancies. Job Seekers can check the complete information about SAIL Recruitment 2023 here. Candidates can apply for SAIL Vacancy from the official website at www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com. Applicants can check the complete details about SAIL Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, and other details here.
SAIL Recruitment 2023
The officials of the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) have recently published a Notification for Executive and Non-Executive vacancies. As per the news, the total no. of vacancies is approx 244 posts. SAIL Online Form starts in the ending week of march 2023. The last date to submit the application form is 15 April 2023.
Candidates can check the Notification for Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, and Application Fee details. Interested candidates can apply for SAIL Vacancy 2023 from the official website. You should follow our website regularly to get more information about SAIL Recruitment 2023.
SAIL Recruitment 2023 Notification-Details
|Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
|Executive and Non-Executive
|Total No. of Posts
|25th March to 15th April 2023
|CBT Test or Interview
|Sail Admit Card Release date
|May/June 2023 (Tentative)
|www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com
SAIL Recruitment 2023 Posts Details
- Executive Cadre-Under this recruitment drive, 10 posts of Consultants, 10 posts of Medical Officers (MO) and 3 posts of Medical Officers (OHS) are open.3 posts of Management Trainee-Tech and 4 posts of Assistant Manager (Security) will be filled.
- Non-Executive Cadre –87 posts are for Operator cum Technician Trainee, 9 posts are for Mining Foreman, 6 posts are for Surveyor, 20 posts are for Mining Mate, and 34 posts are for Mining Foreman.
- There are 50 posts of Attendant cum Technician Trainee and 8 posts of Attendant cum Technician Trainee.
SAIL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for the posts of Executive and Non-Executive in SAIL, the Candidates must have Matriculation/ITI/Diploma/BE/B. Tech/MBBS/PG Degree in respective discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
- On the other hand, talking about the age limit, the minimum age for applying here has been 28 years, and the maximum age at 41 years. The age limit varies post-wise.
- Candidates have to pay Rs 700 as an application fee for Executive Posts (E-3 & E-1).
- The application fee for Grade S-3 posts is Rs.500 and for Grade S-1 posts the application fee is Rs.300.
- Candidates can pay the Registration fee through UPI / NET Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2023
- First of all, visit the official website of SAIL-www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com
- Check the Latest Announcements from the home page.
- Find SAIL 2023 Notification PDF and Open Link.
- Check SAIL Recruitment Details from the notification.
- Open the Apply Online Link and enter the required details.
- Pay the Application Fee and Submit the Application Form.
- Take a printout of the Application Form for future reference.
Candidates have any queries regarding SAIL Recruitment 2023/SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2023, Enter your question in the below comment box. keep visiting our website- Applyexam.co.in
FAQ About SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2023
Ans-Candidates can apply for SAIL Vacancy Application Form from the website i.e. www.sailcareers.com or www.sail.co.in.