Samsodisha.gov.in Merit List 2022 – The Samsodisha.gov.in Merit List 2022 Under Graduate (UG) Admission 2022-2023 will be released on the official website Samsodisha.gov.in on 17th August. After the release of the Merit List, further processes related to SAMS Odisha UG admissions like college choice, submission of admission fee, and document verification will start.
For students who has registered for taking admission in the SAMS Odisha +2 Bachelor’s Degree Program (UG), after online verification of their documents, the applicant’s name will appear in the Merit List: as per eligibility/ qualification.
|Samsodisha.gov.in Merit List 2022|
Samsodisha.gov.in Merit List 2022
The declaration of the results of the 12th class board is a moment of anxiety for the parents and the children. With it comes the time to take admitted to the college for youngsters a new face of life begins with this.
The first step toward students’ new and adventurous life begins with the feeling of the forms. The next step is waiting for the Merit List to come out. It is the face filled with anxiety and eagerness.
The first stage of the feeling of the application forms in the SAMS Odisha for admission to the UG courses has been completed. The wait for the students for the SAMS Odisha +2 Merit list has begun.
|Admission Organization||Higher Education Department, SAMS Odisha|
|Course Entry||Bachelor Degree Programs|
|SAMS Odisha +2 Merit List Available||19 August 2022|
|SAMS Odisha DHE Admission Portal||Samsodisha.gov.in|
|SAMS Odisha DHE Admission Helpline Number||1800-180-2133|
|SAMS Odisha DHE Admission Mail Id||admissions@Samsodisha.gov.in|
SAMS Odisha +2 Merit Related Important Date
Board members of the SAMS Odisha education department are ready to declare the Merit List after completing the initial completing their initial work. SAMS Odisha +2 Merit List will be declared according to the following schedule.
|SAMS Odisha +2 Merit List Title||SAMS Odisha UG Merit List Dates|
|SAMS Odisha +2 1st Merit List Out (Valid upto 16th August 2022)||12th August 2022 at (5:00 P.M)|
|SAMS Odisha +2 Fee Submission (1st Merit List)||13th to 16th August 2022|
|SAMS Odisha +2 Merit List Out (Valid upto 23rd August 2022)||19th August 2022|
|SAMS Odisha +2 Fee Submission (Merit List)||20th to 23rd August 2022|
|Teaching Term||w.e.f. 2August 2022|
|Open Counselling / Re-opening of Online Admission Portal for Registration for leftover seats||26th August 2022|
SAMS Odisha +2 2022 UG Program Admission Process
- The Admission Process of SAMS Odisha +2 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Name of the applicant will appear in the Merit List after online verification of documents as per eligibility/merit.
- After the name of the student appears in the Merit List, he/she has to pay the admission fee/fees as per the admission schedule.
- The students will be initially given provisional admission only, subject to the verification of their documents by the College/Affiliating University.
- For other admission process details please go to the official Notification/ Advertisement.
Criteria checked by the University
- The officials while preparing the SAMS Odisha +2 Merit List wood to analyze the applications filled in by the students. The analyses will consider the marks secure in the qualifying exams by the student and their position would be determined on that basis. There are sports in the qualifying exams to determine their position in the SAMS Odisha higher education SAMS Odisha +2 Merit List.
Where will the SAMS Odisha +2 Merit List will be declared
The SAMS Odisha education board will declare the College UG Merit List 2022 on the official site of the department Samsodisha.gov.in. This site will contain the name of the candidate along with the registration number, marks, rank, etc.
Check the SAMS Odisha +2 Merit List online
- Step 1: Visit the official page of the education board DHE Admission Portal. The official website is www.dheadadmissions.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage of the education board selects the SAMS Odisha +2 portal.
- Step 3: It will take you to the list of the qualified student
- Step 4: Check the list and know about the details of your college.
These steps allow the candidate you know about the Samsodisha.gov.in Merit List 2022. The student whose names in the Merit List will be called for counselling. Students whose name has come on the Samsodisha.gov.in Merit List 2022 would have to go through the counselling session.
After being selected the candidate needs to do the procedure to confirm his admission to the college. Students while taking admissions need to submit the relevant documents and certificates. If the information is provided by the candidate to take admission and the original certificates when the candidate’s application can be rejected and his seat can be given to someone else. Students are ready to get admitted to college.
Samsodisha.gov.in Merit List 2022 : FAQs
Samsodisha.gov.in Merit List 2022– Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding SAMS Odisha Portal www.Samsodisha.gov.in online admission 2022-23 before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future, it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our Applyexam.co.in – Study & Jobs portal.
What is the last date to apply online for SAMS Odisha +2 2022
17 August 2022
How to apply for SAMS Odisha +2 2022-23 Application form
Apply online from the official website : https://Samsodisha.gov.in/
Does the candidate need to appear for the entrance exam to get admission to the college under the SAMS Odisha government
Candidate in the entrance exam to get admission to the SAMS Odisha government-run run colleges.
Will the SAMS Odisha government declare or second Merit List for UG admissions
Yes, the SAMS Odisha government will declare the second Merit List for using admissions.