Sarkari Yojana 2023 is a term used to refer to government schemes in India. The government of India, through various Ministries and Departments, launches several schemes from time to time to address specific social and economic issues. These schemes cover a wide range of sectors such as agriculture, education, health, women empowerment, rural development, and more.
The objective of this article is to provide an overview of the various Sarkari Yojana 2023 launched by the government of India.
Sarkari Yojana In Agriculture Sector
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana: This scheme was launched in 2016 to provide insurance coverage and financial support to farmers in case of crop loss or damage due to unforeseen events such as natural calamities, pests and diseases.
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi: Launched in 2019, this scheme provides financial support to farmers in the form of direct income transfer. Under this scheme, eligible farmers receive a direct benefit transfer of INR 6000 per year, paid in three equal instalments.
- Kisan Credit Card Scheme: The Kisan Credit Card Scheme provides credit to farmers for agriculture and allied activities at reasonable rates of interest. The scheme aims to provide timely and adequate credit to farmers to meet their production needs.
You May Also Like
- Namo Tablet Yojana 2022 Kya Hai | ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन कैसे करें
- Pmuy.gov.in Online Apply 2023 – PM Ujjwala Yojana
- Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Online Apply 2022
Sarkari Yojana In Education Sector
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana: Launched in 2014, this scheme aims to provide financial inclusion by opening bank accounts for all citizens and providing them with a range of financial services such as overdraft facilities, insurance, and pension.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan: Launched in 2000, this scheme aims to universalize elementary education by ensuring that all children in the age group of 6-14 years receive quality education.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Launched in 2015, this scheme aims to provide affordable housing to economically weaker sections and low-income groups.
Sarkari Yojana In Health Sector
- Ayushman Bharat: Launched in 2018, this scheme aims to provide affordable healthcare to all citizens, especially those belonging to economically weaker sections and low-income groups.
- National Health Mission: Launched in 2013, this scheme aims to provide accessible, affordable, and quality healthcare to all citizens, especially those living in rural and remote areas.
Sarkari Yojana In Women’s Empowerment
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao: Launched in 2015, this scheme aims to address the declining child sex ratio and to promote the education and empowerment of the girl child.
- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana: Launched in 2017, this scheme provides financial assistance to pregnant and lactating women to address their nutrition and health needs.
Sarkari Yojana In Rural Development
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana: Launched in 2000, this scheme aims to provide all-weather road connectivity to unconnected habitations in rural areas.
- Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission: Launched in 2011, this scheme aims to reduce poverty in rural areas by promoting livelihood opportunities and financial inclusion.
The government of India has launched several Sarkari Yojana 2023 to address the various social and economic issues faced by citizens, especially those belonging to economically weaker sections and low-income groups. These schemes cover a wide range of sectors such as agriculture, education, health, women empowerment, and rural development.