SBI PO Recruitment 2023: Central Recruitment and Promotion Department STATE BANK OF INDIA published a notification for recruitment of 2428 Probationary Officers in state bank of India all over India. If you complete your Graduation Degree here great opportunity for you, you can apply SBI PO Recruitment 2023. Interested candidates are requested to apply SBI PO Recruitment 2023 before closing. Important details such as the process of the exam and interview, dates, eligibility criteria, online registration, Payment, How to fill up the form, issue of call letters etc, are below in this page. Everyone are advised to regularly keep in touch for another job-related information result with this page. If you face any problems of the SBI PO application fill up and what is your mind you can also share in the comment box below.
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Details
- Advertisement No.- CRPD/ PO/ 2023
- Name of Authorization: STATE BANK OF INDIA
- Recruitment Board: CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
- Total Vacancies: 2200 + 60(PWD) + 168(SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Payment Mode: Online
- Job Location: All Over INDIA
- Eligible Qualification of SBI PO OFFICIER
You May Also Like
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Notification Apply Online @ Sbi.co.in
- SBI Recruitment 2023 Out! Apply Online @ Sbi.Co.In
- SBI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 7000 Probationary Officer Latest Vacancies
- SBI HRMS Portal Login to IRJ , EMS, Salary Slip, SBI Coin
Eligible Criteria of SBI PO Officer 2023 Recruitment
Educational Qualification for SBI PO Officer
Candidates must be PASSED Out Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification recognized such as by the Central Government. Which candidates are in the Final year they are can also apply condition that they will produce proof the having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2023. Candidates possessing qualification of chartered Account may also apply. Which candidates have Intergrated Dual Degree(IDD) certificate ensure date of passing the IDD is on before 31.08.2023.
You May Also Like
- JAC 12th Result 2023 Announced, Check Arts, Commerce Results Now @ www.jacresults.com
- IOCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Check Notification, Eligibility, Last Date
- Railway Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 1600 New Vacancies, Check Last Date
- NDA Exam 2023: 395 Vacancies Notification, Eligibility and Tips
- OU B.Ed. 3rd Sem Results 2023 (Link), Check Online @osmania.ac.in
- SBI PO Officer must have been 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2023 . Candidates must born in 02.04.1986 to 01.04.1995.
- SC/ St- 5years
- Other Backward Classes- 3 years
- Ex- Serviceman, ECO officers- 5 years
- Domicile Jammu and Kashmir: 5 yeras
Examination Process of SBI PO
- Phase I: Preliminary Examination- Objective type test 100 marks conduct online.
- Phase- II: Main Examination- Descriptive type test 50m arks.
- Phase- III: Group Discussion (20 marks) and Interview (30 marks).
Important dates of SBI PROBATIONARY OFFICIERS 2023
- Online Registration start: 04th May, 2023.
- Online Registration End: 24th May 2023.
- Application of payments: 04.05.2023 to 24.05.2023.
- The download of Call Letters for Online Preliminary Examination: 14th Jun 2023(onwards)
- Online Examination- Preliminary: 2nd, 3rd, 9th, and 10th July 2023.
- Result of Online Exam- Preliminary: 18th July, 2023.
- The download of call letter for the Online Main Exam: 21th July, 2023.
- Conduct of Online Exam – Main: 31st July, 2023.
- Declaration of Result- Main: 16th August, 2023.
- Download Call Letter for Interview: 22nd August 2023.
- Conduct of Group Discussion and Interview: 1st September, 2023.
- Declaration of Final Result: 30th September, 2023.
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community Candidates:
- Download Call Letter for Pre-Exam Training: 13th Jun, 206.
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 20.06.2023 to 26.06.2023
How to Apply SBI PO Recruitment 2023:
- First, go to the official website sbi.co.in
- Click on Career
- Then click SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023
- Download the Official notification and read it Carefully
- Click on New Registration
- Enter your details such as name, Fathers name, Mobile number, and Email -Id
- Click on submit button
- You get a message on your entered mobile number
- Upload your scan Photo(20kb to 50kb) and Signature(10kb to 20kb) and click on submit button
- Next step you fill up the communication address, educational qualification
- Then you can see your preview application
- Last you submit your application Payment through online.
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online of SBI PO Officers: Click Here