SSC MTS Result Release Date: The Staff Selection Commission has released the provisional answer key for SSC MTS Exam 2022, now it is expected that SSC MTS results will also be released soon. Candidates can check the tentative date from here.
|SSC MTS Result 2022
- SSC MTS result release date to be released
- At present, the board has released the answer key for this examination.
- Candidates can raise objections against the answer key till August 7.
SSC MTS Result 2022 Releasing at SSC. nic.in: Staff Selection Commission has released the answer key for SSC MTS Exam 2022, since then students are expecting the result for the exam to be out soon. At present, any official information related to the date and time of the release of the result has not been released by SSC at the moment. Once the result is released all the candidates will be able to check it on the official website SSC.nic.in.
When will the SSC MTS Result 2022 be released?
SSC MTS Exam 2022 was conducted from 05th July to 22nd July 2022 across the country in online mode. The commission will declare the result of the examination after analyzing all the objections. Let the candidates know that the result can be expected in September or October 2022 this year. Along with the results, SSC will prepare the list of candidates in a PDF who will be successful in clearing the exam.
How to Check SSC MTS Result 2022
Once the result for SSC MTS Exam
2022 is out, candidates will be able to check their results by following the steps below-
- First of all visit the official website SSC.nic.in.
- Now going to the homepage click on SSC MTS Tier 2 Result 2022 link.
- Submit after entering your login id and password.
- The list of candidates who have passed the exam will be displayed on your screen.
- Now enter your roll number by pressing ctrl+F.
- Your name and roll number appearing in the list means that you have passed the exam.
The provisional answer key from here. Although this is not the final answer key, it can also be changed. The correction window will be open from August 2 to 7 for students to submit any objections to this interim answer key. Candidates will have to deposit the fee of Rs 100 for each objection.