Do you need corrections to your aadhar card? No need to visit the enrollment centres for simple corrections. The government has introduced the UIDAI SSUP portal for SSUP update status. Users can update or change or correct their aadhar data online. The system services as a self-service portal for the aadhar cardholders. SSUP is a UIDAI Self Service Update Portal. Here, you can change and correct your aadhar card details in a few seconds. After online correction, the corrected aadhar card will be sent to your address. Well, what if you have still not received the updated aadhar card even after the online update. Check the SSUP status online.
This post shows you how to use the SSUP update portal to make corrections in your aadhar. After submission of the application for the aadhar card correction, you can also check the status. It shows you if the corrections are processed or not. Though you can submit an application for correction online, you need to send the documents. We have shared instructions about sending documents as well. If you have just applied for a fresh aadhar card, you can check your aadhar card status on our website.
Self Aadhar Card Update Status Online
Here is a procedure for SSUP status check online. After making the necessary changes and sending documents by post, you can check the status.
- Visit the official Self Service UIDAI Portal page.
- Enter your aadhar card number in the first box.
- Also, enter the URN number in the text field.
- URN number is your update request number. It is generated online after you submit a request for correction.
- Enter the security code.
- Click the ‘Get Status’ tab.
SSUP Update Status Messages
- Under Review or Under Process
|SSUP Update Status|
Reasons for SSUP Update Rejection
- The wrong document is uploaded for proof of identity
- Copies of documents sent are not self-attested
- Supporting documents are not self-attested
- Uploaded documents are not found matching with the original documents
- Mobile and aadhar no. are incorrect
- Supporting documents are not in your name.
- Errors in filling the request form.
What Details You can Update at Aadhar Self Service Portal
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email address
Aadhar Card Update By Post
- UIDAI post box no. 10, Chhindwara, M.P – 480 001.
- UIDAI post box no. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 34.
- Axis Bank Credit Card Status Check
- Epass Karnataka Scholarship Application Status Online
- ICICI Credit Card Status: Know Your ICICI Credit Card Application Status
- UP Scholarship Status 2022
- CSC Registration Status 2022: How to Start a Common Service Centre
How to Update Your Aadhaar Card
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- It’s time to get it updated your aadhaar card.
- Just fill out what the changes that you want to do for yourself.
- Attach the necessary documents that – mostly prefer the color scanned documents.
- Verify it again and again. And submit the details.
- Now, note down the URN number for future reference in order to track your application form status.
Here is the complete step by step producer offline.
- First download the application form here – Link here
- Now, make sure to fill all the details in Capital letters.
- Also do fill both in local language and English.
- Attach the necessary documents to it.
- Prefer color scanned documents.
- once you made the necessary changes. Send the post to the following address.
- Post box number 10.
- Madhya Pradesh