Edistrict.Up.Nic.In Domicile Certificate: The applicants who have been in the territory of UP State can apply for the domicile certificate at Edistrict.Up.Nic.In. Domicile certificate is given by the revenue department, Uttar Pradesh state (UP). They provide all information how to apply. Most of the user wants online services it can save their time. A user needs to download form then fill correct details. After the form submits you need to collect here application slip which is usthe ed to check status. It gives details about form is processed or not, if not then contact the office where a form is submitted.
UP Domicile Certificate
It opens all 24 X 7 days so every person can apply here from their home, office or place in which they feel comfortable. All type of form avails in PDF format so choose anyone. It avails in Hindi languages you need to read all information carefully step by step.
Required List Of Documents for Domicile Certificate in UP
- Application form
- Address proof
- Id proof
- Age proof
- Any other documents about the residence
A person who belongs to UP state can apply here. They needed some address proof at the time of apply. You need to mention here correct communication details for information about certificate in SMS alerts form.
Download Domicile Certificate Form
- Read and fill in details
- Paste here passport size photograph
- Enter applicant name
- Enter the father or husband’s name
- Enter birth date as per age proof
- Enter place of birth
- Enter address like house number, mohalla, village, tehsil, police station and pin code
- Enter details about residence
- You need to fill here the reason for applying certificate
- Is any other certificate issued by another state?
- Fill in other details in form
- Enter the signature of the applicant
- Before the form submit you need to make corrections here otherwise form is rejected
The form is submitted with all documents to Edistrict UP. They provide an application slip to the user which is used to check status.
You need to check here service name, date of application and application number. They give here all reasons so make corrections in the form if is it rejected.
- Fees: – you need to pay RS 20 at the time of form submit
- Response time: – it provided after 20 days
- Contact details: – http://edistrict.up.nic.in/contactus.htm
You need to check here links for contact details. So check here phone number and ask a correct question about choirs. If the question found here is incorrect then details do not avail.
User, we provide all details about the certificate. The link is here so download the form and then fill correct details. For any help, you need to check here contact details and ask a question about the certificate.
Shahrul Ahmad is a writer and educator with over 10 years of experience. He is passionate about using writing to inform and inspire others. His work has been published in a variety of magazines and newspapers, and he has also authored several books on educational and employment topics. To Read More