Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana Merit List 2022: Education Department of Rajasthan released the Merit List on 05 November 2022. Candidates can download the Vidya Sambal Yojana Merit List 2022 from the official website at education.rajasthan.gov.in or www.rajsanskrit.nic.in. Candidates can check their names from the Rajasthan Guest Faculty Results. Candidates can download the Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana Merit List using the given below direct links.
Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana Merit List 2022, Download Guest Faculty Results
Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana: Today is an important day for those who applied for the recruitment of 93000 posts of guest faculty under Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana. Today the list of applicants will be released by the education department.In the Jaipur district alone 3500 posts will be filled. After the publication of the list of applicants today, the permanent merit list will be published on November 11.If any candidate has an objection in this list, then can register an objection. After this, objections will be taken till November 14. After scrutiny of objections, Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana Final Merit List 2022 will be released on 16th November. The documents of the candidates named in the Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana Merit List 2022 will be scrutinized on the next 2 days i.e. on 17th and 18th of November.
Rajasthan Guest Faculty Results/Vidya Sambal Yojana Merit List 2022
The merit list will be decided like this, the merit list will be determined by adding 75% of the candidate’s educational qualification and 25% of the professional degree.In case of equal marks, the candidate of older age will be placed higher in preference.
No interview will be conducted for guest faculty selection at any stage.
Rajasthan Guest Faculty Merit List-Details
|Organization Name||Education Department of Rajasthan|
|Name of The Post||Lecturer, Senior Teacher Teacher Level I
Teacher Level IIPTI Laboratory Assistant, Etc
|No of Vacancy||93000|
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022|
|Designation||Guest Faculty Teacher|
|Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana List Release Date||09 November 2022|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana/Merit List|
Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022, Selection & Important Dates
Selection will be on these posts
- Lecturer (various subjects) and Senior Teacher (various subjects)
- Teacher Level-2 (various subjects) and Teacher Level-1
- Laboratory Assistant and Physical Education Teacher
- The list of applications received will be published on November 9.
- The eligibility check and provisional merit list will be published on November 11.
- Objections will be received from 12 to 14 November.
- Final merit list will be published on 16th.
- Original documents will be scrutinized from November 17 to 18.
- Orders will be issued on November 19.
- The last date for accepting work has been fixed on 26 November.
How to Download Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana Merit List/ Guest Faculty Results 2022
- In order to download the Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana Merit List 2022 candidates have to first visit the official website of the department whose direct link is available below.
- After visiting the official website, click the Link.
- After that click on the button of Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana Merit List 2022.
- As soon as you do, Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana District Wise Merit List will appear in front of you.
- Now you can download Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana Merit List according to your district.
- Apart from this you can also check your name in the Final Merit List 2022.
- We are providing you the direct link to download Merit List below.
Candidates have any queries regarding Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana Merit List/Guest Faculty Results 2022, Enter your question in the below comment box. keep visiting our site-Apply Exam
|Vidya Sambal Yojana Merit List 2022||Click Here|
Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana School List: Know here how many vacancies in schools of which area
The selected guest faculty will be given an honorarium according to post-wise per hour (60 minutes) under Vidya Sambal Yojana. Teacher Level I, Level II, Laboratory Assistant and Physical Education Teacher will be given Rs 300 per hour and a maximum monthly honorarium of Rs 21 thousand.On the other hand, the senior teacher will get Rs 350 per hour and a maximum monthly honorarium of Rs 25 thousand for class 9 to 10 and professors will get Rs 400 per hour and a maximum monthly honorarium of Rs 30 thousand for class 11 to 12.