AP CFMS: Implemented by Andhra Pradesh Centre for Financial Systems and Services (APCFSS), CFMS is an enterprise-level application. AP CFMS stands for Andhra Pradesh Comprehensive Financial Management System and the broad outcomes expected from the implementation of the CFMS project include a “One Source of Truth” throughout the Enterprise (Government) accessible to all program participants, access to real-time information, ease of decision-making, speed and delivery of services, facilitation of all stakeholders, minimum reconciliation and financial development in Government.
Vision Of AP CFMS
- Efficiency does the RIGHT thing and in the context of the CFMS solution indicates results direction, prioritization and efficient use of resources, control and monitoring, timeliness and policy support.
- Stakeholder benefit means that participants (departments, departments, auditors, staff, pensioners, citizens, suppliers, contractors, teams, etc.) see the benefits in implementing the plan.
- Efficiency does the right thing and in the context of the CFMS solution defines speed, accuracy, consistency and reliability, minimal interface and return to investment
- The business model means that the CFMS solution will be based on a comprehensive process that breaks the bar/details of departmental services in order to facilitate decision-making taking into account the overall perspective of the situation.
- Transparency is stated in the timely and accurate dissemination and disclosure of information, data and decision-making processes to relevant stakeholders.
You may want to read this post :
Services Of CFMS
- Government to Government (G2G)
- Government to Citizen (G2C)
- The Government to Employee (G2E)
- Government to Business (G2B)
How To Use CFMS Services
- Click here to visit the official website of CFMS. After clicking, you will be landed to the homepage of the official website
- Scroll the page and find the “Services” section, at the bottom of the page
- Select the services you want to use
- Submit your details
- After submitting your details, you will get further details to use your desired service
CFMS Bill Status
Check CFMS Bill Status:
- Click here to visit the official website of CFMS. After clicking, you will be landed on the homepage of an official website
- On the homepage, you will find a “Citizen Services” column with expandable links. Hover your mouse there
- Now you will see the “Bill Status” link there. Click on it
- Now you will be redirected to the CFMS Bill Status page where you will be asked for a few details- Year and Bill Number
- Submit these details and click on the enter button
- Your CFMS Bill Status will be on your computer screen.
CFMS ID – CFMS Beneficiary Search
- Click here to access the direct link to the AP CFMS ID Search page
- After clicking on this link, you will be landed in the CFMS ID Search
- On the new page, you have to choose an option by which you want to search your CFMS ID or CFMS Beneficiary
- You select any of these available options- Aadhar card, PAN card, Bank Account, Beneficiary number, Request number
- Enter the number of your selected option and click on the Search button
- Your CFMS ID or CFMS Beneficiary will be on your computer screen
- These details will be mentioned there- Beneficiary code, Name, Address, Aadhar number, PAN number, GSTIN number and Bank account number.
Scope Of Comprehensive Financial Management System
- #1 Improved Financial Management by developing a seamless monitoring system (at a wider level of business) targeted revenue, collection/refund and real-time monitoring that enables greater control of unstructured and streamlined revenue collection through e-receipts to Government, broader access and minimal reconciliation by ensuring a single source of information.
- #2 Co-management through the various FD phases and other Government Departments to ensure a reduction in budget adjustments and the timing of the latest data distribution for this year which is expected to take place next year; the availability of real-time budget support and monitoring system support; reducing duplicate and non-productive work involves re-using paper use, and more control over fake drawls.
- #3 Improved credit management and investment management that will enable real-time access to credit information, loans, investments and outstanding guarantees in Government / Department / sub-offices and PSElevel including the complete management of the credit/loan life cycle, guarantees and investments.
- #4 Advanced Methods & Systems Management that may include real-time decision-making processes for key FD staff including a system that facilitates cash flow and financial management as well as minimal/timely reconciliation.
- #5 Improved Human Resource Management that can allow real-time observation for employees of various categories and facilitate their retirement from managing life cycle events; pension management and wage management.
- #6 Advanced Accounts Management can include:
- One source of information meets the analytical needs of all stakeholders;
- FD to have all the details about Government Accounts from its sources;
- Minor reconciliation between AG, Treasurer, Government Departments, Banks etc .;
- Real-time account availability – to ensure the prompt completion of monthly and annual accounts;
- Rare / risk-based audits and the evaluation and recruitment of draft audit structures that allow for timely and effective auditing;
- Paper crafts/craftsmanship; and
- Performing employee and debt-related debit information through multiple delivery channels
- #7 Improved Cost Management that can include:
- Real-time monitoring of all payments on monthly/quarterly/annual budgets;
- 100% budget management without causing difficulty for participants;
- One source of truth in terms of cost;
- Paper crafts / craftsmanship;
- Extensive control of misclassification;
- Workflow automation with the provision of targeted physical monitoring of financial progress;
- Allocation of cost management responsibility at the departmental level;
- Specified credit flow that ensures equitable distribution of work at all times;
- Decreased difficulty in the introduction/implementation of debt at the DDO level;
- Previous research focused on capital expenditure;
- Advanced authentication systems use Aadhaar based Biometrics and digital signature services; and
- Adequate system for monitoring PD accounts