DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for DRDO Apprentice Vacancy 2022 | Check Vacancy Advertisement for 30 Apprentice Posts Notification. How to Apply for DRDO Apprentice Posts | Defence Research and Development Organisation Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at drdo.gov.in | Interested Applicants can apply to the prescribed format within 15 days (6 December 2022) from the date of advertisement inthe Employment Newspaper.
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is a very fresh chance for those aspirants who want to get a govt. job as Defence Research and Development Organisation. You can Apply Online on 30 Posts free. This is a very new notification by the DRDO that is about to fill 30 vacant chairs in the various department under DRDO Vacancy 2022 in different departments. All details regarding this DRDO Apprentice Recruitment is given in this article.
Defense Research and Development Organization – National Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentice for the financial year 2022-21. Interested candidates may apply inthe prescribed format within 15 days (6 December 2022) from the date of advertisement in the employment newspaper.
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Application Form is available and you can fill it up through this link but before read the other details first.
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment Details
- Total Number of posts: 30
- Department Name:- DRDO
- Application Process:- Online Mode Only
- Category:- Government Jobs Application
- Fee:- Check Official Notification
- Educational Qualification: Candidate Should have pass 12th Class
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam & Interview
DRDO Important Dates
How to Apply Online for DRDO NMRL Recruitment
- First of all, open the DRDO Recruitment official website.
- Fill out the online Application form carefully.
- Submit the DRDO Vacancy application.
- Take the print out an application form with you for future reference.
Shahrul Ahmad is a writer and educator with over 10 years of experience. He is passionate about using writing to inform and inspire others. His work has been published in a variety of magazines and newspapers, and he has also authored several books on educational and employment topics. To Read More