IB Recruitment 2023 Notification Out, Apply Online: Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India has published a Notification for Intelligence Bureau (IB) Security Assistant / Executive (SA/Exe) & Multi-Tasking Staff / General (MTS/Gen) Vacancy. Job Seekers can check the complete information about IB Recruitment 2023 here. Intelligence Bureau MTS & SA Bharti Online Form has started on 21 January 2023. Candidates can apply for Intelligence Bureau Vacancy from the official website at www.mha.gov.in. Applicants can check the complete details about IB Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary, and other details here.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023
The officials of the Ministry of Home Affairs have recently published a Notification for Security Assistant / Executive (SA/Exe) & Multi-Tasking Staff / General (MTS/Gen) vacancies. As per the news, the total no. of vacancies is approx 1671 posts. Intelligence Bureau Online Form will start on 21 January 2023. The last date to submit IB Application Form is 10 February 2023. Candidates can check the Notification for Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, and Application Fee details. Interested candidates can apply for IB Vacancy 2023 from the official website. You should follow our website regularly to get more information about Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023.
www.mha.gov.in Recruitment 2023 Notification-Details
|Organization Name||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Department||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Total No. of Posts||Security Assistant & Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Total No. of Posts||1671 Vacancy|
|IB SA & MTS Online Application||21 January to 10 February 2023|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
IB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for the posts of Security Assistant / Executive (SA/Exe) & Multi-Tasking Staff / General (MTS/Gen), the candidate must have passed Matriculation (10th class) from a recognized board.
- Age relaxation is being given to SC and ST and OBC and PWD and PH candidates as per government rules.
- Security Assistant/Executive 18 years to 27 years.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) 18 years to 25 years.
IB MTS & SA Salary
- According to the salary level 3 of the selected candidate for the post of Security Assistant and Educational, ₹ 21700 to ₹ 69100 per month will be received from the concerned board.
- According to the salary level 1 of the selected applicant on the post of Multi Tasking Staff, ₹ 18000 to ₹ 56900 per month will be received from the concerned board.
IB Application Fee
- Candidates belonging to the All category have to pay a registration fee of UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 500/- & SC/ST PWD/ Female Candidates:450/-
- Candidates can pay the Registration fee through UPI / NET Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
IB Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Tier-I Written Test (Objective)
- Tier-II Written Test (Descriptive)
- Local Language Test (Only for SA)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for IB MTS & SA Recruitment 2023
- First of all, visit the official website of IB-www.mha.gov.in
- Check the Latest Announcements from the home page.
- Find IB 2023 Notification PDF and Open Link.
- Check Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Details from notification.
- Open the Apply Online Link and enter the required details.
- Pay the Application Fee and Submit Application Form.
- Take a printout of the Application Form for future references.
Candidates have any queries regarding Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023, Enter your question in the below comment box.keep visiting our website- Applyexam.co.in
FAQ About Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023
Ans-IB Recruitment Notification was released on 17 January 2023.
Ans-Candidates can apply for IB SA and MTS Vacancy Application Form from the website i.e. www.mha.gov.in.