JEECUP NIC IN 2023 Application Form: jeecup.nic.in Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education is activated the online application form for Jeecup 2023 exam which is going to be held in April 2023 (expected). Jeecup 2023 is a state-level entrance exam which is also known as UP Polytechnic. The full form of JEECUP IS Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh. The Students who are interested to do Polytechnic in different fields in Uttar Pradesh can apply for JEECUP 2023. JEECUP 2023 is for diploma courses. A student who wants to do a diploma in different fields like Engineering and other technical fields they are advised to learn the syllabus of class 10th, 11th, and 12th. Here we are going to give some information regarding the application form, exam pattern etc. based on last year exam.
|JEECUP NIC IN 2023|
JEECUP NIC IN 2023 Application Form
The online application forms of JEECUP 2023 UP Polytechnic is available from December 2022 (expected) on the official website. Students kindly note down that the application will be invited through online mode only and the form is available on the JEECUP website.
The candidates who are interested and eligible for JEECUP 2023 exam can fill their application form through the online mode, in which candidates have to fill in their details correctly like their name, mobile no., address etc. after filling in these details they have to pay a fee to the concerned authority. Candidates are advised to read all the information carefully before filling the application form.
JEECUP IMPORTANT DATES
|Events (JEECUP 2023)||Important Dates|
|Application Form Available From||December 2022|
|The Last Date to submit the application form||February 2023|
|Application Correction date start on||March 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||the Second week of April 2023|
|Date of Entrance Exam for (Group A – (Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses)||April 2023 (9.00 to 12.00 AM)|
|Date of Entrance Exam for (Group B, C, D,E, F,G, H , I and K1 to K7 – Other Courses)||April 2023 (2.30 to 5.30 PM)|
|Result Declaration date||Third week of May 2023|
JEECUP FEE STRUCTURE
- Candidates will have to pay rs. 300/- for GEN/OBC.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST will have to pay rs. 200/-.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizens.
- Candidates should have qualified secondary examination with at least 35% marks or HSB (higher secondary Board) examination or Bachelor’s degree in Science from any government recognized University or board.
- 85% seats are reserved for those candidates who belong to Uttar Pradesh.
Note: The candidate should note that 1 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer. there will be negative marking in the exam.
JEECUP Online Application Form
How To Fill Online Application Form
Step 1) New Registration
- Go to the JEECUP 2023 Online application form page and scroll down
- Click on the link available for “New User Register Here”
- Then you will reach the application form where you need to fill in the following details:-
- Select the course group
- Name of Application
- Father’s Name of Applicant
- Mother’s Name of Applicant
- Email ID & Confirm Email ID (Both email IDs must be the same)
- Mobile Number & Confirm Mobile Number (Both Mobile Number must be the same)
- Enter the captcha (enter the letter shown in the image)
- Once you fill the application form then double-check all the details
- Once you finish the above steps, click on the submit button then you will see a confirmation page and you will receive an SMS and an email regarding your Login details (Application form number & sequence)
Step 2) Log in & complete the form filling process
- Visit the login page & log in using your application form number and password
- After this you have to fill the complete form with all the following details:-
- Enter all the required personal details
- Enter educational qualification
Step3) Image Uploading (Photograph & Signature)
- Once you finished entering all the details in the application form then you will be asked to upload the images:-
- A Scanned passport size photograph in JPEG format (not larger than 80 KB)
- A Scanned copy of the Signature in JPEG format (not larger than 80 KB)
Step 4) Pay Application Form Fee
Application fee for JEECUP 2023 can be paid with the help of the following mode:-
- SBI Online
- SBI Challan
- Allahabad Bank Online
- Allahabad Bank Challan
Shahrul Ahmad is a writer and educator with over 10 years of experience. He is passionate about using writing to inform and inspire others. His work has been published in a variety of magazines and newspapers, and he has also authored several books on educational and employment topics. To Read More