SSC MTS Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023: The New Exam Pattern and Syllabus has been released for SSC MTS 2023 Recruitment process including Computer Based Examination and Physical Test (PET/PST). It is available on the official website ssc.nic.in and candidates can check the details related to it here.
SSC MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023
SSC MTS 2023 Notification Official Websites SSC has been issued on ssc.nic.in. The Staff Selection Commission will conduct a competitive examination for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (in Pay Level-1 as per 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted. Here the details regarding the vacancies of the departments and the dates for different exams have been given, which you can check.
Non-ministerial posts and Havildar (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission) in different Ministries/Departments/Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/Statutory Bodies/Tribunals in various States/Union Territories, Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance has released the notification for a common Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in Central Narcotics Bureau (CBN).
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2023
Staff Selection Commission has changed the SSC MTS exam pattern for the year 2023. Now there will be a total maximum of 270 marks in the exam. Earlier this exam was of 100 marks. Along with this, the descriptive test has also been removed by the commission and now there will be no Tier 2 exam.
This year SSC MTS will be in 2 stage
- In this, questions will be asked from total two subjects
- Total number of questions will be 40
- 1 question of three marks i.e. total maximum marks in Session I will be 120
- There will be no negative marking in Session I
- In this, questions will be asked from a total of two subjects
- General Awareness
- The total number of questions will be 40
- 1 question of three marks i.e. total maximum marks in Session II will be 120
- In Session II, there is a provision of 3 marks for each question and 1 negative mark for each wrong answer.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2023
To get success in any exam, it is very important to know its complete syllabus. In this article, we have given you the topic-wise detailed SSC MTS Syllabus 2023.
SSC MTS Math Syllabus 2023
- Decimals and fractions
- Relationship of numbers
- Number system
- Arithmetic operations
- simple and compound interest
- Time work
- Time and distance
- Profit loss
- Basic use of tables and graphs
- Proportion, ratio
- Field is
SSC MTS Reasoning Ability Syllabus 2023
- Blood relation
- Order & Ranking
- Alphabet Series & Number Series
- Machine input output
- Alphanumeric symbol series
- Logical reasoning
- Sense of direction
- Seating arrangement
- Input Output
- Statement and argument
- Analytical reasoning
SSC MTS GS Syllabus 2023-General Awareness
- Indian History
- Indian Constitution
- Government schemes
- Government policies
- Book and author
- Invention and inventor
- Geography of the world and India
- Current affairs
- Awards and honors
- Indian Economy
- Science and technology
- Committees, Commissions, and Reports
- National and International Organizations
SSC MTS English Syllabus 2023
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- for Jumbles
- Reading Comprehension
- Word Usage
- Part of Speech
- Sentence Improvement
- Active & Passive Voice
- Singular – Plural
- Passage Completion
- Vocabulary based Question
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Languages & Phrase
- Spotting Error
- Error Correction
SSC MTS Dates 2023: Important dates of SSC MTS Exam
- Download Official Notification18 January 2023
- Date for Submitting Online Application Form18 January to 17 February 2023
- Last Date and Time for Receipt of Online Application17 February 2023 (23:00)
- Last Date and Time for Depositing Fees Online19 February 2023 (23.00) for Challan Payment last date of
SSC MTS 2023 Document Verification
- Matriculation / Secondary Certificate.
- Caste/Category Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Marksheet / Certificate.
- Persons with Disability Certificate.
- Relevant certificates if any seek age relaxation.
- no objection certificate
- other required documents
SSC MTS 2023 Final Selection
Shahrul Ahmad is a writer and educator with over 10 years of experience. He is passionate about using writing to inform and inspire others. His work has been published in a variety of magazines and newspapers, and he has also authored several books on educational and employment topics. To Read More