TS E Challan Discount 2022 – 75% Discount On Pending Challan

To alleviate the burden on motorists, the traffic police are considering establishing a court in traffic Challan to collect all outstanding fees. Motorists, on the other hand, should be wary of the traffic challan discount 2022. The traffic police should subsidies two-wheelers 75% of the fine, cars 50% of the fine, and RTC buses 30% of the fine. Fees for traffic violations can be paid online considering the TS e challan discount 2022 or at MeeSeva centers. It should be noted that traffic challan discount 2022 have yet to be approved by officials, and no official notification has been issued. To Know more about Telangana challan discount, challan discount Hyderabad continue reading this post to the end.

ts-e-challan-discount

TS e Challan Discount 2022

Following the financial insecurity of the people in the last two years as a result of the Covid19 pandemic, it is likely that the traffic police will offer a challan discount Hyderabad to motorists in the upcoming report.  In collaboration with the city’s traffic police, Hyderabad Police Commissioner CV Anand conducted an investigation into pending traffic charges in the state and discovered that around Rs 600 crore in outstanding traffic offender charges in the last eight years.

“Since 2014, the total number of unpaid Challans has risen to 1.75 crore.” Non-salary arms have surpassed the Rs 600 crore mark. Many fines are composite (in this case, the agency of the Only 40% of the offenders paid their challans. The 60 % pending fines have added more and more offenders, bringing the total to 1.75 crore. Unpaid fines totaled Rs 600 crore.

For the fiscal year ending December 2021, the Hyderabad Traffic Police have issued 80 lakh challans. 60 lakhs of the violations were for not wearing helmets and exceeding speed limits. Only 40% of challan violators have paid their fines. The 60 % pending fines have added to the ever-increasing number of defaulters, which has now reached 1.75 crore. The total amount of unpaid fines has surpassed Rs 600 crore.

Also Read: JKHRMS Employee Portal Registration, Login, Leave Application @ Hrms.jk.gov.in

Hyderabad and Telangana challan discount as per the category of vehicle

  1. 2 wheelers and autos: If 25% is paid, the remaining 75% of pending Challans are waived.
  2. Pushcarts and petty vendors (39b cases): if 20% is paid, the remaining 80% is waived off.
  3.  LMVs, Cars, Jeeps, and Heavy Vehicles: if 50% is paid, the remaining 50% will be waived. -RTC drivers: if 30% is paid, 70% of the pending challan amount will be waived.

The above traffic challan discount 2022 have been confirmed by the traffic police in Hyderabad and Rachakonda, but not by the traffic police in Cyberabad.

From March 1, a link will be provided on the Telangana E-challan Website for the clearance of pending Challans with challan discount Hyderabad and Telangana. This service is only available to vehicles with pending Challans in the traffic Commissionerate’s of Hyderabad and Rachakonda.

Police said in a statement that it was done as a “humanitarian gesture” because the public had faced economic hardships over the previous two years. They went on to say that 85 % of all outstanding Challans come from two-wheeler or car owners, who he describes as “primarily from the middle/lower-middle class/poor sections of society.”

If you pay 25% of the total amount for Challans in exchange for a two-wheeler, the remaining 75% is waived as per the TS e challan discount 2022. For wheelbarrows and small traders, when 20% is paid, the remaining 80% is waived. When RTC drivers pay 30%, the remaining 70% is waived. When cars, light motor vehicles, jeeps, and heavy vehicles are paid in full, the remainder is forfeited under Telangana challan discount.

This campaign for a one-fine traffic challan discount 2022 discount runs from March 1st to March 31st, and it comes at a fine when Rs 600 crore in instalments is owed since 2014. Over the last seven years, there have reportedly been outstanding challans totaling Rs 1.7 crore. All fees must be paid in full online. Beginning March 1, a link to delete pending challans will be available on Telangana’s E Challan website, according to police.

Other Initiatives by Hyderabad Traffic police

According to law, Joint Commissioner AV Ranganath previously stated that many of the fines will be increased if the law enforcement agency and the offender can reach an agreement. To facilitate payment, one of the many strategies is to create a Lok Adalat.

“The team is working to ‘modify’ enforcement strategies,” the Hyderabad traffic chief previously stated, adding that the department is working to grant a grace period to those who have not previously paid Challans. ”

The pandemic has put many people out of work.” Hyderabad Traffic Police will provide relief by reducing the number of outstanding challans by a certain percentage as a humanitarian gesture and in an effort to ease the burden on people,” the official said.

The department also examines accident data from the previous 45 years. According to the research, Hyderabad Traffic Police will alter their operations in order to reduce accidents, speeding, and drunk driving.

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for vehicle owners to get rid of all challans accumulated for traffic violations. The service is only available to those who have been fined by one of the three Commissionerate’s. Vehicle owners could apply for the service online at the Telangana e-Challan website. TS e challan discount 2022, is a big step by the State Government of Hyderabad and Telangana to collect all the debts.  To know more visit the E-Challan website of Telangana.

Apply Exam Homepage Click Here

Leave a Comment