www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In 2022 Application Form has been released through online mode. www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.It will conduct a university-level admission procedure for students seeking admission in various UG and PG programmes in various fields. The admission Procedure will be regulated based on University/State level entrance examinations and merit list. Shortlisted students from the admission procedure will get admission in various offered courses of www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In and its affiliated campuses. Here in this article, we have given the complete details with the latest updates on www. Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In Admission Procedure.
www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In the 2022 Application Form
Below is the detailed information with some key instruction on www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In Application Form 2022:
- Eligible students will be able to submit the application form from the website of university through online mode.
- Applicants must submit the application form within the prescribed dates, as no application form will be accepted before or after the prescribed schedule.
- University will release a separate application form for a particular course, so students must make sure about the programme they want to apply for.
- Applicants will have to submit their application form with correct details, as the university may not provide any correction facility for an application form.
- The details are filled by students in www. Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In application form must have valid documents, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Students must seek the printout of filed www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In application form and fee receipt for future references.
Following is the list of Popular UG & PG Courses offered by www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In:
- UG Courses: BA, B.Com, B.Sc., B.Tech. BBA Hons., BFAD etc.
- PG Courses: MA, LLB, M.Sc., M.Com and others.
www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In 2022 Important Dates
Check out the complete tentative admission dates for www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In Admission Procedure:
For UG course:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application Form||The month of June 2022|
|Merit list||2nd week of July 2022|
|Admission starts||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date for admission||August 2022|
|Commencement of classes||August/September 2022|
|Last date to change subject||September 2022|
For PG course:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application Form||The month of May 2022|
|Last date for submission||1st week of July 2022|
|Fee payment||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for application fee submission||1st week of July 2022|
|Admit Card||2nd week of July 2022|
|PG Exam Date||3rd week of July 2022|
|Result declaration||4th week of July 2022|
|Admission procedure||1st week of August 2022|
For MBA course:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application Form||1st week of April 2022|
|Final Submission date||4th week of June 2022|
|Release of list of students eligible for GD/ PI round||2nd week of July 2022|
|Release of admit cards for GD/ PI round||2nd week of July 2022|
|GD/ PI (at Kolkata)||3rd week of July 2022|
|List of shortlisted students||Last week of July 2022|
|Completion of admission dates||Last week of August 2022|
- www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In Application Fee can be paid through online mode.
- Registered students can use either Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking payment gateways for the transaction of application fees.
The complete www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In application fee structure for every student will be as follows:
|General Category||SC/ ST Category|
|UG course||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-|
|PG course||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 100/-|
|MBA||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In Admission 2022:
For UG Courses:
- Qualification: Applying students for UG courses must have qualified their 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized institution.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Scores: Students must have WBJEE Scores to be eligible for admission.
For PG courses:
- Qualification: Applying students must be bachelor’s degree holders in the required discipline from any recognized board.
- Marks: Students must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Students appearing for the final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In 2022 Exam Pattern
Below are the complete prescribed exam pattern for PG Courses Examination:
- Exam Mode: The PG examination will be held in an online (computer-based) Mode.
- Duration: A total 1 hour will be allotted for solving the question paper.
- Questions: There will be total 50 questions (MCQs) in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer will consist of 1 mark and ½ will be deducted on each negative response.
www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In 2022 Admission Procedure
www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In Admission Procedure will be followed by the Registration of students, selection/Entrance Test, Result declaration & counselling process. Students will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of the University/State level exam and Merit list. Admission into the B.Tech courses will be offered on the basis of student’s performance in the WBJEE examination.
www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In 2022 Entrance Exam
www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In will conduct a university-level entrance test for PG level courses, there won’t be any entrance test for UG Courses as admission will be offered on the basis of WBJEE and Merit list.
The www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In admission test will be conducted for students seeking admission in M.A, M.Com, etc. courses. Students are advised not to use any kinds of guess work, as there will be negative marking for negative responses.
www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In 2022 Merit List/ Result
www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In will release the merit list after a few days from the completion of the examination (for PG) and registration process (for UG). University will release the merit list for every registered student through online mode.
The merit list will be consist of names of shortlisted students along with their rank for the counselling procedure. Students will be called for the www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In counselling procedures on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In 2022 Counselling
www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In counselling, a procedure will be conducted for every shortlisted student through a merit list. It will be compulsory to participate in the counselling procedure as seats will be allotted to the students through the counselling procedure only.
The final admission will be offered to the students on the basis of their scores in the prescribed examination and document verification rounds. Following are the list of all required documents students will have to carry for verification rounds:
- www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In Admit Card & Rank Card
- Class 10th mark sheet/certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet/certificate
- Migration certificate
- Demand Draft
- Admission slip
- Students declaring using format II
- The undertaking of ragging in the mentioned format
If you have any other queries regarding www.Admission.Calicut University.Ac.In Admission 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.