Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: Yantra India Limited has published a Recruitment Notification for Apprentice (Non-ITI & ITI Category) Vacancy of Trade Apprentice under the Apprentice Act 1961. Job Seekers can check the complete information about Yantra India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2023 here. Candidates can apply for Yantra India Limited Vacancy from the official website at www.yantraindia.co.in. Applicants can check the complete details about YIL Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and other details here.
Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023
The officials of Yantra India Limited have recently published a Notification for Apprentice vacancies. As per the news, the total no. of 5395 posts through the official notification includes 3508 ITI and 1887 Non-ITI vacancies. Yantra India Limited Online Form starts on 01 March 2023. The last date to submit Yantra India Limited Application Form is 30 March 2023. Candidates can check the Notification for Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, and Application Fee details. Interested candidates can apply for YIL Vacancy 2023 from the official website. You should follow our website regularly to get more information about Yantra India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
www.yantraindia.co.in Recruitment 2023 Notification-Details
|Organization Name||Yantra India Limited (YIL)|
|Post Name||Apprentice (Non-ITI & ITI Category)|
|Total No. of Posts||5395 Vacancy|
|Online Application Form Start Date||01 March 2023|
|YIL Apply Online Last Date||30 March 2023|
Yantra India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- To apply for the posts of Apprentice in Yantra India Limited, the candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognized board.
- On the other hand, talking about the age limit, the minimum age for applying here has been fixed at 15 years, and the maximum age at 24 years.
- Candidates belonging to the UR/ OBC category have to pay a registration fee of Rs. 200/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/Women/PWD/Others (Transgender) category have to pay a registration fee of Rs. 100/-
- There will be no written test and interview.
- The selection process of the applicants will be done on the basis of a merit list and document verification.
- The merit list for the posts of the general 10th pass category will be made on the basis of 10th marks.
Merit list for the posts of the ITI pass category will be made on the basis of 10th marks and ITI marks.
- Marks of both will be given 50-50 percent weightage.
How to Apply for YIL Recruitment 2023
- First of all, visit the official website of YIL- www.yantraindia.co.in
- Check the Latest Announcements from the home page.
- Find YIL 2023 Notification PDF and Open Link.
- Check Yantra India Limited Recruitment Details from the notification.
- Open the Apply Online Link and enter the required details.
- Pay the Application Fee and Submit the Application Form.
- Take a printout of the Application Form for future reference.
Candidates have any queries regarding Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023/YIL Recruitment 2023, Enter your question in the below comment box. keep visiting our website- Applyexam.co.in