Cover Letter: Applying to any job today you will know that you will be in competition with dozens if not hundreds of others all looking to land that job. So being able to make your application stand out from the others is vital if you want to stand any chance of success. Your cover letter is a vital part of your application and even if not requested as part of your application you will find that any application that is not accompanied by one is likely to be dismissed as not being serious.
Our example cover letters will help you to fully understand how a cover letter can be effectively used to gain the attention of the recruiter and ensure that your resume gets a fair review helping you to be selected for an interview.
Our cover letter examples site aims to ensure that you will be able to find a cover letter example to help with your application.
|Example Cover Letter
What can Cover Letter Examples Help you with?
Any example cover letter will cover a specific application by an individual and each and every example will be very different as will your own cover letter be. You cannot just take samples of cover letters online and copy them expecting them to work for you. You are a different person and the job you are applying to will likely have very different requirements than the specific example you are looking at. Cover letter examples can only provide you with guidance with regards to:
- The correct cover letter format to use to ensure that it is clear and easily read.
- How to structure the different paragraphs within your letter.
- What to include within each specific paragraph of your covering letter
- How to explain anything unusual within your resume such as gaps within your career history
How are our Samples of Cover Letters Written?
- Correctly address and format your cover letter
- How to write your opening paragraph to clearly state your intentions and who you are
- How to review the job advert and company websites to identify the main areas of interest to ensure that your main body reflects them clearly
- How to overcome issues within your resume and job history
- How to close your cover letter effectively and request an interview
MARKETING ASSISTANT COVER LETTER SAMPLE
Writing Cover Letter Marketing Assistant
Beginning the cover letter
- Dear Mr. Smith: If you know the name of the individual who will review your letter, bold the text
- Dear Mr. Chambers: Use this when you are not sure of the marital status of the female recipient
- Dear Madam/Sir: Use this when you entirely do not know what is the name of the person whom you are writing
Closing the letter
ACCOUNTING INTERNSHIP COVER LETTER SAMPLE
Comparison List of Accounting Internship Cover Letter
- Your Name
- Phone and email address
- Dear Sir/Madam
- Re: Accounting internship position
- Kind regards
- Sign here
EXAMPLE COVER LETTER FOR INTERNSHIP
Tips in Internship Cover Letter
- Get in, Get Noticed, and Get Out: Your cover letter must provide enough details to the employer and it must be economical having three sections which include an introduction, the body which is a summary of skills and background, and the conclusion which provide information about contact number and closing.
- Personalize: In an internship cover letter, it must be unique and personal. You should begin your letter with a greeting and address it directly to the person who will read it. This means that you spend time knowing who will read the letter.
- Connect the dots: In the body section or in the second section of the letter, you need to connect your background and your skills as well as the job requirements. Do not re-state the information that is included in your resume.
- Close with style: The last paragraph or the third section must be written elegantly and neatly. You need to thank the company for considering your application. You should reiterate your enthusiasm for the organization, mission, and position. It is also your chance to give your contact number for them to know where to contact you. Never forget that you need to provide a professional email wherein it must be included in your resume and cover letter.
- Do test run: Before sending out your cover letter, you should check the job description for specific instructions. If they provide instructions on how you will send your letter, make sure to follow them for them to consider your application.
ENGINEERING COVER LETTER SAMPLE
Guide in Writing Engineering Cover Letter
|Engineering Cover Letter