Recognize Meaning in Hindi is :
Word Recognize Definitions
- To know to be something that has been perceived before: recognize a face. (verb-transitive)
- To know or identify from past experience or knowledge: recognize hostility. (verb-transitive)
- To perceive or show acceptance of the validity or reality of: recognizes the concerns of the tenants. (verb-transitive)
- To permit to address a meeting: The club’s president recognized the new member. (verb-transitive)
- To accept officially the national status of as a new government. (verb-transitive)
- To show awareness of; approve of or appreciate: recognize services rendered. (verb-transitive)
- To admit the acquaintance of, as by salutation: recognize an old friend with a cheerful greeting. (verb-transitive)
- Law To enter into a recognizance. (verb-transitive)
- Biology To exhibit recognition for (an antigen or a substrate, for example). (verb-transitive)
Recognize Examples in English
- I think that the important thing to recognize is that both sides of the political spectrum are primarily bound together by a sense of moral superiority over the other.
- I think what you need to recognize is that we (and I only speak for the ones with pure souls like Visitor Again), are trying to achieve a higher state of reason and knowledge in our society.
- And they are definitely not on your list – which has names I recognize from the magazines, but brands I have never tried.
- You won’t find anything on that menu you recognize from the Indian restaurants in the East Village, the staff can help you with selections if you’re overwhelmed as we were.
- “What we need to recognize is there are a lot of things that we agree upon,” Boustany told CNN’s Fredericka Whitfield.
Also Read: What Is The Full Form Of MBA & MBA Courses ?
Also Read: Welcome Meaning in Hindi