IGNOU Registration Form 2022 – The IGNOU University has officially begun its Registration for July 2022 session after the closing of the most recent Registration session in July 2022. The Candidates don’t have to wait for any more to get enrolled in the forthcoming July 2022. The starting of the current session was delayed due to a delay in the closing of the July 2022 Registration session. The current Registration session is now open for the academic session 2022-23 for all its offered programs.
|IGNOU Registration Form
Interested Candidates can explore the latest Registration procedure and important dates to get Registration easily to the world’s largest and most popular distance and open learning institute named IGNOU University. IGNOU July 2022 Registration session will be open only for those candidates who are interested to take Registration to this IGNOU University as a distance program. The current session will be expected to run from June 2022 to the end of October 2022.
IGNOU Registration 2022-23
The Registration is now open for all courses for the session of July 2022 therefore interested candidates are requested to read the official announcement of the July 2022 session Registration to get enrolled online at IGNOU University.
IGNOU Online Registration for the Session July 2022 is now open by the IGNOU University. IGNOU Registration Last Date for Session July 2022 is 31st October 2022 for Indian Candidates as well as for International Candidates. We have already informed all Candidates that the given last date might be the final date for taking Registration in IGNOU thereafter no application will be accepted by the university either online or offline after the due date. If you missed the last session of July 2022 then you can apply to the ongoing session called July 2022 Registration session.
Picking IGNOU for further education will never be the wrong choice. First of all, the degree attained from this institute is valid and considered equivalent to any accredited institute. Furthermore, it is a boon for the Candidates who are unable to start or complete their education for any of the reasons.
IGNOU University has brought a higher level of education to its doors within an affordable fee structure. Moreover, talking about the study materials, it would be hard to bring down IGNOU. The Candidates who are diligently working for UPSC, Civil services, or any national examination put their fingers first on the study materials of IGNOU.
All the Candidates who want to replenish their educational career through a distant mode must take note of the Registration process carried out in IGNOU. We have brought together the entire information for your reference.
IGNOU Provisional Registration 2022
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the university has decided to allow the Candidates to get Registration in IGNOU on a provisional basis. The Candidates can now take Registration to any of the courses of IGNOU by uploading the 2nd year or 5th semester mark sheet of any bachelor’s degree program while taking online Registration in IGNOU.
If you had completed 10+2 or its equivalent examination and awaiting the final mark sheet can also take Registration to IGNOU on a provisional basis.
The candidates who took Registration on a provisional basis have to submit the leftover or required documents by the due date decided by IGNOU officials. The candidates who failed to submit the required documents may face the cancellation or rejection of Registration.
IGNOU Registration Eligibility Criteria
IGNOU is one of the largest open universities in India, which is now functioning at international levels as well. If you are among those who want to pursue any educational course through IGNOU, then we will be helping you with the eligibility elements of all of them.
- Advanced certificate – The Candidate should have a 10+2 certificate or any equivalent certificate from a recognized institute.
- Bachelor’s degree course – The Candidate must hold 10 and 10+2 certificate
- Post-graduate diploma – The Candidate should have finished the graduation course to proceed with the post-graduation diploma in the same stream.
- Master’s degree courses – The Candidate should have completed a bachelor’s course from an accredited university
- M.Phil courses – Candidates must have a Master’s degree with a score of 55% (minimum for general) while SC/ST/OBC candidates must have 50%.
- PhD courses – The Candidate must have either Master’s degree or an M.Phil degree with 55% of the marking minimum.
Thus, you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria depending on the course you have chosen; get along with the Registration process right away. For further information, you should download the brochure or prospectus of the respective course through the website of IGNOU.
In addition, Candidates who desire to carry on with two educational degrees from IGNOU must make a note of this. IGNOU does not permit taking Registration in two distance degree programs while it is permitted to join one regular degree program and one distance program at the same time. However, the Candidate can join one degree and one certificate program at a time, therefore, try not to make this mistake.
When Should I Apply for Registration to IGNOU?
IGNOU is very generous in taking the Registration and hereby conducts the Registration cycle twice a year.
- If you are joining in July, then the Registration form filling can be submitted during November and July.
- On the other hand, the July cycle is also open for Registration, and for this, the application will be constituted between May and August.
Now, the decision lies on your shoulder as to which Registration cycle of IGNOU is suitable for you, and then act accordingly. It is also noted that some of the courses are available for a particular Registration cycle only so you should check for the availability of the course before deciding on Registration.
Available Methods for IGNOU Registration
Candidates can apply through the Online Registration mode which is easy and time-saving. If you want then you can register yourself to the Online Registration portal and fill out your application form online and pay your fees with the online payment method.
If candidates want to follow offline procedures then they have to download IGNOU Prospectus from our site and submit their application form to IGNOU Regional Centre before the due date. Keep in mind that the offline method is available for limited courses and only a few regional centre centres are accepting offline applications.
You can Download IGNOU Application Form from the IGNOU Prospectus if you want to go for the offline procedure and get a print of it, fill it out and send it to IGNOU’s nearest regional centre and wait for Registration approval from them.
Also, Check IGNOU Exam Form for December 2022
Does IGNOU conduct an entrance for its courses?
Not for all, but there are certain courses for which Candidates have to go through the entrance examination for glueing checking their seats in IGNOU. Want to know, what they are, then take a look below –
- IGNOU OPENMAT entrance examination needs to be written by the Candidates who want to pursue MBA or management courses in IGNOU.
- IGNOU Ph.D. Entrance Examination to take Registration in IGNOU Ph.D. programs
- IGNOU Bed entrance exam is mandatory if you want to take Registration for the IGNOU Bed program.
It is all, for the rest of the courses; IGNOU has shared the eligibility criteria acting as the requisite.
IGNOU Registration Last Date for July 2022
If you have a question like what is the last date of IGNOU Registration 2022 then here is an answer to it. Candidates are requested to keep check regularly IGNOU Registration Last Date for July 2022 to get updated information with its important dates so that you don’t miss this session without registration.
|July 2022 Session
|IGNOU Online Registration Start Date
|11th June 2022 (Official)
|IGNOU Online Registration Last Date
|31st October 2022 (Official)
|Last Date with Late Fees
|No Provision Now
|IGNOU Online Courses Commencement Date
|IGNOU Online Courses Exam Date
|To be announced later
Note: IGNOU has released the last date for submission of the online application form so candidates are advised to keep checking the important date section to get the latest updates about the extension of the last date. The given last date of Registration is applicable for All Master Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, diplomas, certificates, and other programs.
IGNOU Registration for Online Courses 2022
IGNOU University has announced the online Registration for 17 online programs so the Candidates who want to complete the program through online mode can now take fresh Registration in the July 2022 session. The university is keep working on increasing the number of courses as an online mode so that more and more Candidates will get benefited to complete their education through online mode.
IGNOU Online Courses Registration Procedure 2022
If you are interested in taking the Registration to IGNOU Online program then you have to register for particular courses through the online method. IGNOU Offline Registration method is not available for online courses.
- First of all, Visit the link given for Online Registration July 2022
- Here, You have to click on New Registration Link to proceed ahead.
- Fill up registration form including Username, Candidate’s Name, Email, Mobile Number, Password, Captcha Code and click on register to get successfully register for the portal
- Now, log in to the same portal again by entering your username and password which you selected at the time of registration
- Here, Candidates have to fill up their complete application form online by choosing your interesting program from the list of available courses and entering all details like personal details, education qualifications, etc
- Upload your latest passport size photo and signature
- Upload scanned copy of all your academic documents
- Click on the confirm button after verification of all information written on the online application form
- Now pay your Registration fees online by selecting the convenient form of payment and you will get the confirmation message through SMS and email.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of your submitted application form for future reference.
Also, Check How To Check IGNOU Re-Registration Status
IGNOU Registration for Distance Courses 2022
There are two options available for Candidates for getting Registration to the university. You can apply either through the Online method or the Offline method. We always recommend applying through the online procedure which is a fast and time-saving method.
For Online Registration, You don’t have to visit any IGNOU Regional Centre for getting your Registration done because the complete procedure will be done online. The online method is 100% safe and easy to follow. Click the given link to apply Online in the July 2022 session.
How to Take Registration in IGNOU? If you have a question about this then you can check the steps by step procedure which we have updated in this section so you will get Registration easily.
IGNOU Registration for Fixed Learner Intake Programs
The university has now created a separate Registration portal for 7 academic programs in which Candidates have to pay the registration fees only at the time of submission of the application form. The university has fixed seats for these programs so the Candidates have to wait for the merit list to get admitted to these courses. The merit list will be declared based on the eligibility of a particular program and candidates have to keep checking the IGNOU FLIP portal to check the declaration of merit.
List of IGNOU FLIP Courses
Registration Fees of IGNOU FLIP: Rs 400
The Candidates who are shortlisted in the merit list will be communicated by the registered email address which you provided at the time of application to inform your to pay the program fees to confirm your Registration to IGNOU. If you failed or missed to pay the program fees before the due date then your registration certificates are cancelled and your seat will be given to the next candidate on the merit list.
IGNOU Registration for International Candidates
The university has now started the online Registration portal for overseas Candidates including SAARC, Non-SAARC, NRI, and FSRI candidates who are interested to take Registration the IGNOU University. It is noted that the below portal is applicable for foreign candidates only so Indian residents should apply to the common Registration portal.
How to Fill the IGNOU Registration Form 2022?
To secure a valid spot in IGNOU, every Candidate has to go through the process of online registration form submission. If needed, the option of offline form filling is also there. In this section, we are going to share the step by step process of the Registration procedure to be followed in IGNOU.
- You have to start by connecting through this link to proceed with the registration
- To start the process, it is essential to have a user id and password, and for this, you need to create an account.
- The link named Register Online will be there, click on it.
- Here you have to create a user name as well as a password. Also, don’t miss, the user name along with the password will reach you through SMS on the number you have provided.
- Now, you have to log in again using the details to fill out the form of Registration.
- Check the program for which you are applying and then click on it.
- While filling out the Registration form of IGNOU, keep your focus on mentioning every detail with utmost consciousness to avoid any errors or delays.
- On the section of photograph and signature upload, the same in this format is 100KB in size and JPG. Make sure the given specifications are met or else the upload process will get hindered.
- The declaration form will be seen on the screen, click on the checkbox after reading the details.
- It is the stage where you will get an extra chance to re-validate the data or details entered on the registration form. Hopefully, if you have made any mistakes, it is the best time to rectify them.
- Take the help of the online payment mode and carry on with the fee submission. The common ones are net banking, debit/credit card, etc.
- The payment of the fees will be considered successful, once you have received the SMS on your phone number. So, don’t be in a hurry and wait for it.
- Now, you will see a tab with Preview written on it; click on verify the form once again.
- It is recommended to take the hard copies of the submitted registration form because you will need them. Also, download and save the form on your laptop or PC for future use.
Required Documents to enrol in IGNOU
Not much, a simple list of documents is only compulsory for taking Registration in IGNOU, and you can submit them in Scanned format as well.
- Photographs (passport size)
- A valid identity card
- Birth certificate
- Category certificate
- Experience certificate
- Academic certificate
- BPL certificate
Don’t miss – Apart from Photograph and signature, all other documents must be less than 400kb.
IGNOU Registration Fees and Refund Policy 2022
The university receives the one time registration fees at the time of taking in IGNOU in the first year or semester of a particular program. It is noted that the registration fee is non-refundable. IGNOU program fees are refundable under some circumstances if Candidate cancels their Registration in IGNOU within a given period.
- If any of the Candidates want to cancel their Registration in IGNOU before the last date of Registration then they will 100% refund their program fees by deducting registration fees of Rs 200.
- If a Candidate cancels their Registration within 15 days after the closing of the Registration session then they will receive the course fees by deducting the amount of Rs 500.
- If Registration is cancelled within 30 days after the last date of Registration then the amount of Rs 1000 is deducted from the program fees.
- Lastly, if the Registration is cancelled after complete 30 days from the last date of Registration then no refund will be issued to the Candidate.
Payment Modes for IGNOU Registration Fees
- Credit/Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Bank Draft (DD)
- Cash Challan
Is Your Form Still Showing Incomplete After Payment of Fees?
If you already paid your Registration fees but the form still shows incomplete or asks you to pay the fees again then there is no need to worry about it. You can mail to the online department of Registration at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with your payment details and control number to get updated on your fee status online.
What are the rules of Registration for foreign Candidates in IGNOU?
IGNOU is now spreading its regional centres all over the world and is turning globally. An international Candidate can take Registration in IGNOU without much ado as the process is seamless. An international Candidate needs to have a valid VISA for the duration of the course, along with meeting the eligibility criteria and required documents. Also, the fee structure for the international Candidate cancellation is different, and Registration will be accepted through online mode.
Open your wings and let your career fly without any restriction. It doesn’t matter if you are unable to reach the regular classes or could not continue your studies. Also, if the private college does not fit in your pocket, IGNOU will let you fly high in spirits. Follow up with the information about the Registration process in IGNOU, and you will surely succeed in your academics without any doubt.
Once you have completed all your Registration procedures and paid the fees then you may have to wait some time to get a confirmation message from your regional centre regarding your application. Candidates can check their application status after 10 days from the registration date to get status for it. The maximum duration for verification of your documentation is 40 working days.
Candidates have to follow the Registration status link to get brief details about their registration like your Registration is approved or rejected by the university and more details.
If candidates have any queries and questions related to IGNOU Online Registration then they can contact the department by available email support or phone support to get the answer to their questions.
FAQs – IGNOU Registration July 2022
Can I Take Online Registration in IGNOU?
Is Offline Registration Mode Also Available in IGNOU?
You can contact the nearest regional centre of IGNOU for the availability of offline Registration.
What are the Months of IGNOU Online Registration?
May-June for July Session & November-December for July Session.
Can I Take Direct Registration in IGNOU?
Yes, Candidates can take direct Registration to the Majority of Courses except for Bed, MBA, BSC Nursing & PhD.
Do I Need to Submit a Hard Copy of the Application Form to IGNOU?
No. You don’t need to submit any printed copy of the application to IGNOU if you took Registration through online mode.
Can I Take Registration in Any Session of IGNOU?
Yes, Candidates can take Registration in the July or July session of IGNOU University. But few courses are offered only in one session so you must confirm before proceeding.
IGNOU Exam Form 2022
IGNOU Admission 2022
IGNOU Assignments Status
IGNOU Latest Updates