Hello, friends I am Tahir Hassan welcome back to ApplyExam Website. if you are fascinated by the natural world around you and have wondered why some places are flat others have deserts and others have mountains. What forces are forming these features on the earth’s surface and how they have formed in the natural world then you are reading the right post at the right time.
- What exactly M.Sc Geology course is?
- What are the required eligibility conditions to do an M.Sc Geology course?
- What are the skills required to do an M.Sc Geology course?
- How to join the M.Sc Geology course?
- Which are the various exams that can help you get admission to the M.Sc Geology course?
- What is the syllabus of the M.Sc Geology course?
- What is the fee structure of the M.Sc Geology course?
- Which are the various government and private institutes offering M.Sc Geology courses?
- What are the career prospects and job opportunities after completion of the M.Sc Geology course?
- Which are the top recruiters of M.Sc Geology degree holders?
- What is the expected salary or pay package after doing an M.Sc Geology degree and much more?
What Is M.Sc Geology Course?
|M.Sc Geology Course
M.Sc Geology Course Eligibility
- You must be able to generate, analyze and summarize data as well as comprehend complex and multi-dimensional problems
- You must have excellent communication skills and be able to apply them to several situations
- You should be able to use effective qualitative and quantitative techniques and packages to prepare, process, analyze and present data
- You should have problem-solving and lateral thinking skills as well as self-motivation and endurance teamwork skills and the ability to function independently
If you are really looking to do an M.Sc Geology Course, then the knowledge of its admission process is a must.
M.Sc Geology Course Admission Process
- Some institutes provide admission based on marks obtained in the qualifying exam
- Whereas most of the reputed institutes use the other method in which the admission is provided based on Rank obtained in the entrance exam conducted at the institute university or state level
Some of the major M.Sc Geology entrance exams that you can think of taking are
- BhuPesh Bhansali VidyaPith Entrance Exam
- Mumbai University Entrance Exam
Syllabus of M.Sc Geology Course
The two years full-time M.Sc Geology course has been divided into four semesters with the duration of six months each the embassy geology’s labels include subjects like
- Economics geology
- Natural Resource Management Dissertations etc
M.Sc Geology semester 1 Subjects
- Geochemical thermodynamics
- Crystal optics and X-ray Crystallography
- Structural Geology and Lab Practical
M.Sc Geology semester 2 subjects
- Remote Sensing
- Igneous Petrology
- Mining Geology
- Petrology Sedimentary Petrology
- Lab Practical and Field Work
M.Sc Geology semester 3 subjects
- Engineering and Groundwater Geology or Petrology
- Statistical methods in Geology and Solid Earth
- Exploration Geophysics
M.Sc Geology semester 4 subjects
- Economic Geology
- Geological and Geochemical Prospecting Mineral Fuel Resources
- Stratigraphy and Indian Geology and Elective for Project
Fee Structure of M.Sc Geology course
Top M.Sc Geology Institutes of India
- Gambit Institute of Science
- Aurangabad College of Science Technology and Agriculture
- Calcutta Huntsvats college
- Delhi Presidency College
If you want to join some of the best private institutes then you can go for
- Ferguson College Pune
- KJ Samaya college of science and commerce
- Mumbai saint Xavier’s college
- Mumbai Christ college
- MG science institute Ahmedabad and
- Paarl institute of applied sciences Vadodra etc
In fact, there are dozens of other government and private institutes that provide this course you can visit our website Applyexam.co.in and search for the other reputed colleges providing the same course.